Hi i'm Ricardo from NYC

I am a NOC Technician with 13 years of network troubleshooting experience. I have my CCNA and I am looking to get my CCNP. I Love all things networking

Hello Ricardo

If you love all things networking, then this is the place to be! Welcome, it’s great to have you here. We hope that the lessons on this site will help you achieve your professional as well as your certification goals. If you have any questions along the way, you know where to find us.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

1 Like

thanks. I’m gonna sign up for the year. i think I can get more out of this site than Pluralsight . lol

1 Like

Hello Ricardo,

Welcome on board! CCNP is a great track. If you enjoyed CCNA, you’ll probably like CCNP as well. If you need any help, you know where to find us :sunglasses:

Rene

1 Like

actually yes I NEED a lot of help. LOL, I am not too good at setting up gns3 and I need to get better with routing.

Hi Ricardo,

For GNS3 I would stick to the official documentation:

It’s detailed and up-to-date. Getting some routers up and running doesn’t take long.

For routing, I would start with the ENCOR course:

Go through the material and see how much is familiar to you. Lab up everything yourself to see if you really understand it. If some of the material is too difficult, you can always go through the CCNA material as a refresher:

Rene