Hi there, I am Hiroaki from Japan

Currently working as a network engineer at an ISP.
I am studying for CCIE R&S.
I think it will be a challenge in the revised exam. It’s a long way to go, but I want to work hard.
The description of each topic of NetworLesson is very easy to understand. I want to improve my knowledge through effective use.

Hello Netmanworker

Great to have you with us! It’s true, whenever a revised exam comes out, there’s always going to be a period of time where you have to get up to speed with all of the new content, but much of the old content is also valid, so it’s definitely doable, especially if you have committed to work hard. Way to go!

We wish you success, and if you need any help along the way, you know where to find us!

Looking forward to “seeing” you on the forum!

Laz

Welcome Hiroaki!

CCIE is difficult and a long journey, but manageable. I always like to compare it to a marathon. You have to keep working towards it day after day, for a long time.

When I was studying for the lab, one of the my problems was that I could always study hard for a few weeks…then slack off / busy with work or family / [insert any reason] :grin:

Once you feel you are making progress, see if you can book a lab seat even if it’s a long time in the future. This at least makes it “real” and you have a deadline. This worked very well for me.

Good luck studying for now and if you have any questions, let us know ok?

Rene