Hi there ! I am new member

Hi, Thank you for the opportunity to join the courses. I am over middle age guy, with background of manufacturing engineer for the last 17 years. I am product - process engineer successfully progressing in my career … but now I am coming to my dreams from childhood ! IT . I made decision to migrate to cybersecurity and networking as always I was interesting when I was teenager. this is a big change but I need fulfilment in my professional life . I have checked thousands materials online and your contents for leaning is outstanding.
thank you.

2 Likes

Hello Rafal and welcome to NetworkLessons!

It’s an exciting time when you decide to start doing what you’ve loved since childhood. Thanks for sharing your story with us! We hope the lessons on this site will help you to fulfill that dream. Feel free to browse them, and whenever you have a question, you know where to find us.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

Welcome, @email.jablonsky !

It sounds like a great decision to follow your dreams :sunglasses: I wish you good luck with studying. And if you need any help, let us know?

Rene

1 Like

Welcome @email.jablonsky

i love Networklessons because its style of theory + labs

I have a background in networking, but i’d like to dive more in cybersec, i guess it could be a good idea (@ReneMolenaar) to add Fortinet courses (NSE4 to NSE7) in the future.

Hello Juan

Thanks so much for your thoughts and suggestions. It would be helpful if you could add these ideas to the following Member Ideas page. There, users can make their suggestions, and you may find that others have suggested something similar, and you can add your voice to theirs.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

1 Like