Hi there! I am Nitay Kalai from Israel

Hello everybody!

Who are you?
Nitay Kalai 23 years old

Where are you?
in my office having free time to learn

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
I’m currently learning CCIE and I used this site for a long time with the free visual materials, now I’m in a different level for studying the stuff for CCIE Written Exam and I want to leran it properly in order without cutting any thing.

ATM I’m in the CCIE Layer 3 EIGRP Topic 3.5 going toward the last topic 6.4

I’m struggling with few topics which couldn’t find any epxlenations about like microbursts - wht are they and how are they different from normal bursts.

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?

I started CCNA course last year and got into networking.

Iv’e read the whole CCNP ROUTE + CCNP SWITCH Books from 2014 in 2 month, writing down the whole subjects and translating it into my phone.

After that I started making some GNS3 complicated labs including MPLS-TE using DMVPN.

I learned deep topics like MVPM Profiles 0,1,6,7,11,13.

I learned deeply about MPLS and now I’m working as an ISP touching only Juniper machines.
I learned in 1 week everything that is important to know about Juniper and wrote a “Juniper VS Cisco Command Book” Book which compares between the 2 both in aspect of the data-plane and control-plane.

I hope I could get a realy detailed answers fom you guys about the few topics I wouldn’t be able to figure out myself.

Thank you very much and have a nice day! :]

Hello Nitay

Thanks for sharing your story. It’s great to bet information about the experience and the story that has led you to the place you are at now. We hope that we can be of help here at NetworkLessons. If you need anything, you know where to find us!

Laz

Hello Nitay,

Welcome on board! :sunglasses:

You studied quite a lot in a short time, awesome! I wish you good luck studying for the written exam. If you run into anything that you can’t figure out, let us know :slight_smile:

Rene