I passed my CCNP Route exam!

First of all, I need to thank Rene Molenaar for this site and for the free labs on gns3vault.com. If not for these sites I would have never of passed this exam on my first try. Also, I’d very much like to thank Lazaros Agapides along with Rene for the many answers to questions I’ve posted on these forums. It’s all much appreciated. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @mcpp66 , congrats on passing your route exam. Please what are the other resources you used during your journey?

Primarily this site and gns3vault.com. I did reference the Cisco Press book too. Oh, and I joined Alphaprep.net for their practice tests.

The reason why I am asking is the lack of quality material that I found in the cisco book. Wallace is usually very good but I find the ccnp route book very dry and that’s why I signed up here.

The Cisco book was just too much for me. I was fine with the Cisco Press Switch book, but the ROUTE book was too verbose for me. I started looking for other resources and found this site. The material from this site was just so much more readable than what the Cisco Press book was so this was my primary study resource along with all the labs from gns3vault. However, if I felt as though I needed further explanation on a topic, then I went to Cisco Press.

1 Like

Hello Mike

Congratulations on passing the ROUTE exam! This is truly a significant achievement. It has been and continues to be a pleasure to be part of your certification and networking journey. I wish you success in all your upcoming certifications and, as always, we’re here to help you along the way.

Congratulations once again!

Laz

Thank you. Onward and upward now to TSHOOT.

1 Like