Multi Camera For PC For Online Pearson Vue test

Hi ,

i wat to give online cisco exam from online pearson vue test from home . Is there any multi camera or dual camera available in the market where i can use two cameras for online tests using different locations ?

thanks

Hello Abdul

The rules governing online proctored exams for Cisco are defined by PearsonVUE. You can find out all of the rules and regulations at the following link:
https://home.pearsonvue.com/Clients/Cisco/OnVUE-online-proctored.aspx

As far as I know, you don’t need any specialized camera, a simple web camera will do. Can you tell us a little bit more about what you actually need? Why do you want two cameras at different locations, for taking tests at the same time?

In any case, make sure that what you want to do is according to the rules outlined in the link above, otherwise, you may be disqualified.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

regarding multi cam i mean 1st camera will on my face and second camera will be on the roof top so both will work same time and test will go smoothly .

i heard a lot of stories that during the test the online proctor tell to move the camera round on the study table . So i think that only one camera is required

Hello Abdul

I understand your meaning now. However, only one camera is necessary. I have recently had the experience of doing a remote proctored exam, and the examiner simply asks you to initially move the camera around so that they can get an idea of your workspace, and ensure that everything is in order. Once that’s done, they’re more than happy to have the camera facing you during the exam. I had no problems in my case, and I assume that is the way things go in most cases.

There are always stories of extreme situations, but I believe that if you simply follow the proctor’s instructions, things should go smoothly.

Laz

my laptop have internal camera so to show them i have to move my laptop as well .

for this i might have to get a new external camera

Hello Abdul

Take a look at this information from PearsonVUE:

https://home.pearsonvue.com/onvue-tips?ot=collapse486

It tells you about the various combinations of equipment you can use, including a laptop with a built-in camera or a laptop with a separate webcam.

Laz