Need BGP LU details and example configuration

Hi All,
I need BGP-LU concept and example topology details
second one EVPN concept and example topology.
I will be membered immediately supposed those chapter has been included in your lessons.

I already membered in last year 2023 and learnt MPLS(L3VPN). now need these requirements

Regards
Shakil

Hello Shakil

If you have suggestions to make for lesson topics, feel free to use the Member Ideas page below. There you will find many of the topics suggested by other users. You may find that others have suggested something similar, and you can add your voice to theirs.

I’m glad to hear that you found the lessons useful and that you learned MPLS L3 VPN well from these topics.

In the meantime, take a look at these two NetworkLessons notes on the topics you suggest:

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

Thanks for your reply.
I need new lesson for BGP-LU and EVPN to learn many things in your topics .
I have been waiting last two years whether you would include those topic but no avail.

Regards
Shakil

Hello Shakil

I appreciate that, and I understand your concern. The lessons that Rene creates are based on user demand as well as the certification requirements for various Cisco exams. He will do his best to get to additional topics, however, there is no guarantee that he will have them by any specific date or time. If you like, I can forward your message to him so that he can respond to you directly and let you know of the current status of the possibility of such lessons.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz