New Member Intro

Hello everyone, i am Sean from England. I have been in Sales for over 20 years but have always been interested in technology - currently studying for the CCNA. Great to have found this fantastic platform for learning Cisco.

1 Like

Welcome @seangoodman37

That is quite a change. Were you in sales related to technology or something completely different?

One of the things I always liked about networking is that you can study everything from home. Build a lab, try things out. You can easily replicate real life scenarios without leaving your home.

I wish you good luck with studying and if you need anything, let us know.

Rene

Thank you Rene,

I worked in Pharmaceutical Sales for just over 20 years but now I would like to become a Network/Cybersecurity Engineer.

Thank you

Sean

Hello Sean

Let me welcome you to the site as well! That sounds very interesting! Keep us posted on your progress and on how you find the transition from such a different field to networking.

We hope you find the lessons useful, and if you have any questions, you know where to find us.

Looking forward to “seeing” you on the forum!

Laz

Hello Laz,
Thank you vey much for your kind message and warm welcome to the site. Yes, I am very happy to start my Networking career with the CCNA and hopefully move onto the CCNP Security thereafter.

Thanks again Laz and Merry Christmas

Sean

1 Like