Nexus training

Hello Team:
I just want to know, do we have any plan to introduce Nexus classes in future ?

1 Like

Hello Hardik

As far as I know, Rene is working on getting some Nexus classes together. If you look at the member ideas page, you’ll see that this is the number one topic that everyone wants:

You can add your vote to the page as well.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

1 Like

Hi Lagapides,

I am a new joiner to this forum but following rene material from last 4 or 5 years, please tell me when we will dive deeply in DC concepts.

Hello Kaushal

Take a look at this post:

https://forum.networklessons.com/t/nexus-courses/651/11?u=lagapides

As you can see, his plans were postponed due to the changes to the curriculum. I’ll let Rene know about your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Laz

Good morning ,
I’ve been a member for 3 months and I love your content. Too bad I haven’t come across you since I started. But as they say, better late than never.
I am now interested in having skills in SDWAN CISCO and DC.
1- I don’t see a DC topic in your portfolio. and according to the comments you are working on it to insert it. is this still relevant please?
2- is your SDWAN course up to date, can I use it up to date to prepare for the 300-415 ENSDWI certification
Thanks for your support

Hello loac

Great to hear that you find the content on the site helpful! We hope it is a resource that you’ll be able to use for all your networking needs.

Indeed DC is a topic that is very popular and Rene has it on the to do list. I will let him respond with more specific information concerning the state of that content.

As far as the certifications go, yes it is indeed up to date. However, it is not specifically designed to cover all of the material needed for the Cisco ENSDWI exam. It only covers topics needed as part of the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure.. Breifly looking over the blueprint of the ENSDWI v1.2 exam, it looks like a fair portion of the topics are covered. However, the content on NetworkLessons has not been certified to cover everything needed for this particular exam. It is a good start however…

Laz