Passed switch exam!

Hi guys.

Thanks for your help, It’s done I’ve passed route and today the switch exam.

No time for tshoot before the Cisco’s deadline but it should be enough for ccnp core certification right?

I’m really excited for that , finally it’s done :slight_smile:

Hello Giovanni

Congratulations! That’s an awesome and noteworthy achievement! You can check the CCNP certification migration tool to see what you need to take in order to get your full CCNP Enterprise certification. I took a quick look and found this:

So yes, the core is considered completed. You just need one concentration exam of your choice to complete your certification.

We wish you success in your studies and your examinations, and as always, we’re here to help you along the way.

Congrats once again!

Laz

1 Like

If I were you, I would attempt TSHOOT. It was the easiest of the three exams for me. Grab the architecture, spend a few days to solve the basic bugs (DHCP down, bad IP, etherchannel badly configured, etc) and go for it!

Hello Pascal, Giovanni…

Actually, I agree with @spectra_lab. Because the topology is readily available, it shouldn’t be difficult to cram over the next couple of weeks and give it a shot. It will probably save you a lot of time in the future. You won’t need to write another exam for the next 3 years and you’ll be CCNP certified. If you have the time and the endurance @obertigiovannicesare I suggest you give it a try.

Laz