Python Variables

This topic is to discuss the following lesson:

Can not see detail on trinket.io . Plz check it.

Hello Nguyen

I went into the lesson and checked all of the trinket apps and they look like they’re functioning. In order to have output appear in the right pane of the app, you must either click on the “Run Interactively” button that looks like this, image or the “Run” button that looks like this: image .

If you still have problems, give us some more details about what you see, which trinket has the problem, and show us some screenshots as well.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

I am having the same issue and cannot see trinket.io also unable to see any examples on next lessons.

Hello Waheed

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble! I’ve looked at the lessons and I am able to see all of the trinket.io content without problems.

Can you share some more information about the problem? Can you tell us which browser you are using, and also share some screenshots of the failure so that we can help you further? Let us know.

Laz

Hi Laz,

Thanks for getting back to me, please see the attached screenshots. I am using Google Chrome Version 108.0.5359.95 (Official Build) (64-bit). I have tried other browsers as well but no luck.

Regards,
Waheed

Hi @waheed.smt ,

Could you try Google Chrome’s inspector to see if it shows any errors?

Try a right mouse click anywhere on the page and click on “inspect”. Then look at the console section and refresh the page. Here is an example:

It might tell why it is blocking the trinkets.

Rene

Hi Rene,

Thanks for your support, I did the inspect and it is being blocked saying using http not https for trinkets. I tried it from my other laptop and it worked fine.

p.s work laptop is using a proxy server so it maybe getting blocked there? Anyway I will study using my mobile or personal laptop going forward. Appreciate your support.

Regards,
Waheed

Hello @waheed.smt ,

Good to hear it’s working. It could be related to the proxy server.

Rene