Requesting a CCNP (350-401), (350-410), and CCIE (R&S) Home lab assistance and study guidelines

Hi,
I am a new to this community, and I am hoping to find a good guidelines to accomplish my goals.
My goals are to pass the new CCNP (R&S) as well as the new CCIE (R&S) exams.
What would be the recommended home lab for those two exams? Please be specific and include the IOS version.

Also, I can dedicate about two hours daily to study, however, what would be the best approach to NOT forget what you have learned since you are studying a new material daily and slowly?

For example if you learned EIGRP within like a three weeks, and then you moved on to the next topic (for example OSPF), and it took you for example five weeks to learn it. How you are still remembering the details for EIGRP? Also how about six months later after you have learned more about BGP, Wireless, SD-WAN, automation … etc. How you are going to keep this huge info in your memory if you are only studying two hour daily. I really need your help/ guidelines to accomplish my goals.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Hello Eyad and welcome!

I wish you success in achieving these goals. We’re here to help you along the way, so if you have any questions, you know where to find us.

Rene is in the process of updating the information on the forum concerning lab setups. In the meantime, you can take a look at the following two posts that will guide you in the right direction.

As for IOS versions, there’s no clear cut answer, as the exams don’t focus on particular versions of IOS. However, if you’re using 15.X IOS, then you’re just fine, regardless of the particular version.

As for studying, the following two posts will help you and will most likely answer most of your (excellent) questions:

If you need any further clarification, please feel free to let us know!

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

Laz,

Thank you very much for your valued input. That was very helpful. I just started my journey. I will let you if I encounter an issue or question. Thanks again!

1 Like