Segment Routing, EVPN-ELAN, EVPN-VPWS, VPLS

Hi Rene and the entire team of NetworkLessons. You guys have done a fabulous job trust me. The explanation level of the protocols and topics that I learnt is very in depth and the understanding level is immaculate. Thanks for all that.

Can we expect the subjected topics to be implemented soon in the website since I would love to read your posts for the subjected topics to make sure I learn them in a much precise manner.

Hello Mohammad

Thank you so much for your kind words! We do our best to get the best quality lessons out there, and also to respond to users’ questions in a timely and responsive manner.

Concerning the topics you shared, there is some information on the site for some of the topics. Specifically:

Even so, these links just introduce these topics, they don’t go in depth in any sense. However, if you would like Rene to create content based on these technologies, feel free to make a suggestion at the Member Ideas page below:

You may find that others have made similar suggestions, and you can add your voice to theirs.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz