This wonderful Web site!

I’m just posting here to say that a month ago I passed the CCNP troubleshooting test and today I finished the Switching test. I passed the route exam almost a year ago. I just wanted to give props to this site and everyone who contributes. If not for the great work that Rene and his team put forth on this site I’m not so sure that I would have been able to pass these exams. The clear and concise writing, graphics, and examples have really made it easy for me to understand all of this. Also, the effort that has gone into gns3vault.com is nothing short of amazing. I can definitely say without the free labs that Rene and his team put out there I would have never have been able to do this. You guys are awesome and very much appreciated by this new CCNP. Thank you!

Hello Mike

Thank you so much for your kind words! It’s posts like this that really make all our efforts worthwhile. If we can help professionals like you to achieve your goals, then that’s the best reward for us.

Hope to be able to continue helping you on your quest to higher and greater certification goals!!

Laz